Individual Membership Form
Please review the membership agreement and submit the membership form below to become a member-partner of the FM Coalition. Membership comes with the benefits such as voting privileges and discounts on Coalition programing.
FM Coalition for Homeless Persons Membership Agreement
As a member of the Fargo-Moorhead Coalition for Homeless Persons I affirm and support the mission, vision, and values of the FM Coalition:
MISSION: The mission of the FM Coalition is to work in partnership to find permanent solutions to prevent, reduce, and end homelessness.
VISION: The Fargo-Moorhead Coalition for Homeless persons envision a compassionate community in which no one experiences long-term homelessness and those experiencing short-term homelessness easily access the resource that lead to stable housing.
- Interdependence: We empower one another by recognizing mutual goals.
- Collaboration: We recognize that working together on solutions is more efficient and impactful than working in isolation.
- Respect: We assert that everyone has inherent dignity and self-worth and deserves respect regardless of the barriers they face.
- Transparency: We strive for open, honest communication in all our dealings, guided by the ideals of compassion and integrity.
I further support the shared work of the FM Coalition by:
- Actively participating in the Coalition through regular meeting attendance and collaborative initiatives.
- Supporting implementation of evidence based, housing focused best practices in the community.
- Holding the value that everyone who is homeless should be provided with the opportunity to access housing and supportive services
- Providing leadership in the prevention and eradication of homelessness in the Fargo-Moorhead area (including North Dakota Region 5, and West Central Minnesota).
Approved by the FM Coalition, Annual Meeting: November 28, 2017
Note: scroll to complete all fields and submit.
Indivudal Membership Dues
$30.00 for Indvidual membership
$0.00 for Student Membership
No one is refused due to inability to pay. Anyone can request a waiver.
Indivudal members are encouraged to additionally become a funding partner of the Coalition through donations. Online and reoccuring donations can be given HERE.
Send a check to PO Box 5653, Fargo, ND 58105 or PAY ONLINE HERE.
Dues are set by the FM Coalition Board of Directors.